Beyond the Building: A Facilitation Guide for School, Family, and Community Connections
Authors: Chris Ferguson, Catherine Jordan, Lacy Wood, Victor Rodriguez, Brian Litke (programmer)
|Product ID: FAM-40||Price: Available free online|
Available online: PDF
- Introduction Family and Community Connections with Schools–understand the central themes found in current research.
- Exploring the Syntheses–build an understanding of current research findings.
- Investigating the Research–learn how to make quality decisions aligned to research on effective programs.
- Moving to Practical Applications–apply your new knowledge.
The print/CD-ROM Materials include:
- activities with facilitator’s instructions.
- four of SEDL’s best-selling research syntheses on Family and Community Connections with Schools each on a different topic on CD-ROM.
- seven strategy briefs each focusing on a different aspects of family and community connections with schools in paper and on CD-ROM.
- three interactive learning modules on CD-ROM in flash format.
- referenced handouts in paper and on CD-ROM.